Saturday, April 13, 2024

Section

বাংলা
Dhaka Tribune

Meghna Bank holds 11th AGM

Kimiwa Saddat, managing director & CEO (CC) of Meghna Bank, other directors and sponsors attended the meeting

Update : 04 Apr 2024, 02:54 PM

HN Ashequr Rahman, founder and chairman of Meghna Bank PLC, presided over the bank’s 11th annual general meeting (AGM) held on Wednesday at Lakeshore Hotel, Gulshan 02, Dhaka.

Among others, Kimiwa Saddat, managing director & CEO (CC) of Meghna Bank, other directors and sponsors attended the meeting.   

In the AGM, shareholders of Meghna Bank PLC approved 10% cash & 2.5% stock, total 12.5% dividend for the year ended 2023.

-->

About

Popular Links

x