Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Section

বাংলা
Dhaka Tribune

3 burnt as AC explodes in Savar shop

  • Two of them undergoing treatment at a hospital
  • Incident took place on Monday night 

 

Update : 16 Apr 2024, 11:33 AM

At least three people suffered burn injuries after an air conditioning (AC) exploded at a shop in Savar. 

The blast took place at Adrita Fabrics and Tailors in Savar's Genda bus stand area around 9pm on Monday. 

Locals managed to take them to Enam Medical College Hospital before the fire service arrived at the spot.

Two of the injured were identified as Yusuf and Nahid, owners of the shop. 

Details of the other injured could not be known yet.

Enam Medical College Hospital’s Duty Manager Yusuf said both shop owners were undergoing treatment at the hospital, while the other person was released after providing first aid. 

Top Brokers

About

Popular Links

x