• Sunday, Sep 26, 2021
  • Last Update : 08:34 am

5 die inhaling toxic gas in Jessore

  • Published at 01:47 am August 9th, 2016
Firefighters said two workers went down the septic tank around 4pm to remove support of its newly-built slab. As they were not coming up, three others labours also went down inside the tank and all of them died one after another inside the tank inhaling toxic gas. Later, members of firefighters recovered the bodies. Assistant Director of Jessore Fire Service and Civil Defence told the Dhaka Tribune that the workers had died due to inhalation of toxic gas.
50
Facebook 50
blogger sharing button blogger
buffer sharing button buffer
diaspora sharing button diaspora
digg sharing button digg
douban sharing button douban
email sharing button email
evernote sharing button evernote
flipboard sharing button flipboard
pocket sharing button getpocket
github sharing button github
gmail sharing button gmail
googlebookmarks sharing button googlebookmarks
hackernews sharing button hackernews
instapaper sharing button instapaper
line sharing button line
linkedin sharing button linkedin
livejournal sharing button livejournal
mailru sharing button mailru
medium sharing button medium
meneame sharing button meneame
messenger sharing button messenger
odnoklassniki sharing button odnoklassniki
pinterest sharing button pinterest
print sharing button print
qzone sharing button qzone
reddit sharing button reddit
refind sharing button refind
renren sharing button renren
skype sharing button skype
snapchat sharing button snapchat
surfingbird sharing button surfingbird
telegram sharing button telegram
tumblr sharing button tumblr
twitter sharing button twitter
vk sharing button vk
wechat sharing button wechat
weibo sharing button weibo
whatsapp sharing button whatsapp
wordpress sharing button wordpress
xing sharing button xing
yahoomail sharing button yahoomail