The 19-year-old, who has had a poor first season at the German champions, told German media that he was not satisfied as he was not playing enough at Bayern. Both AC Milan and Manchester United have been rumoured to be chasing him.
Easy to see why Renato Sanches would ‘like it’ at AC Milan next season ? pic.twitter.com/yS5dzGgAK5July 26, 2017
Jose Mourinho in pole position to land Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches... but there's a catch https://t.co/suoJOVHgLM pic.twitter.com/osJPPnZdoO — MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) July 21, 2017Speaking in Singapore where Bayern have been playing a series of pre-season games, Ancelotti said that "Renato is with us. "We said that after the pre-season together, we can make a decision. Yesterday Renato played very well and I hope he can continue to improve."
Bayern beat Chelsea 3-2 in a competitive pre-season match in the city-state Tuesday. The Bundesliga season begins on August 18. Ancelotti admitted earlier this week that there was a possibility that Sanches could leave his side. AC Milan have been heavily investing in new players following the sale of the club by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to a Chinese consortium in April.
Carlo Ancelotti on Renato Sanches: "Right now he’s working for us, but yes I’m working to make him a Milan fan." pic.twitter.com/PsC9amw5lU— Squawka News (@SquawkaNews) July 21, 2017