Pochettino was sacked in November, ending a successful but ultimately trophy-less 5-1/2 years in charge of the club
Former Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino said he was open to coaching again in England's Premier League and will make a decision on his future based on the kind of project put to him by any potential employer, whether in the top six or not.
The Argentine took Spurs to the Champions League final last year but his side were beaten 2-0 by Liverpool.
He was sacked in November, ending a successful but ultimately trophy-less 5-1/2 years in charge of the club.
Mauricio Pochettino has had an 'offer' to move to St James' Park, according to close friend Ossie Ardiles https://t.co/zBPxjLdNmD— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) May 23, 2020
Reports in the British media have said the 48-year-old is among the top contenders to replace Steve Bruce at Newcastle United if a proposed Saudi-backed takeover of the club goes through.
Pochettino said the status of his next club was not as important as their plans.
Pochettino suggested he was also open to taking over at a club outside England's top six.