A hectic time before the wedding is something we can all relate to, especially a bride. She is the most important person through all the events and so she should be getting all the special treatments and beauty care she needs, but there's the perfect time for each treatment. We have this down to a science.
• Facial: To look gorgeous on the wedding day is the dream of every bride. Having the makeup done by an expert is definitely necessary but having a good skin underneath is a must. That way, your skin will look flawless and the makeup will sit smoothly.
• Hair Care: Who doesn’t wish to have shiny and healthy looking hair, but going through all those hairstyles for the programs might be harmful for your locks. So, keeping your hair strong beforehand is something to think about. There are protein treatments, Keratin treatments, Ayurvedic treatments, etc. So you will have plenty of choices to decide from, according to your hair type. If you are getting a stylish hair cut and want to keep it set, then a week before is a proper time to do so.
• Spa: Weddings can be stressful, especially for a bride. If you want to just forget that stress for a while and get an overall package, then a Spa is the way to go. It includes body massage, hair care, pedicure, manicure which is very relaxing and also makes your skin glow, giving you a fresh and healthy look overall.
• Pedicure/Manicure: It is also a very important step to take not only before your big day but in your regular life. Your hands and feet need special attention as well, since they go through a lot in your daily life. Keeping them clean and soft will make you feel relaxed.
• Threading and Waxing: It is definitely an important step. Getting rid of that unwanted hair is a must, so if you have sensitive skin then it is better to do this three days before the wedding because the skin needs time to adjust. Other than that, it is fine to thread/wax two days before the wedding.