Pinks and nudes are trending this season
Spring makeup should be as light and fresh as the season in which you wear it. A time for renewal and new beginnings, spring is the season where many women go for updating their wardrobes or hairstyles. And since spring is here already, there’s no better time to update your makeup as well. Focus on soft colours and a light hand and your look will fall right in line with the new season. This month, we sat down with Ramisa Parvin, the owner of Ramisa Parvin Makeup Artistry to discuss spring makeup trends.
Ramisa Parvin Makeup Artistry started not only from the love for makeup, but also because of the love Ramisa Parvin had in making everything around her look beautiful. “Since my childhood I was interes in aesthetics. During my A levels, I randomly started doing makeup on my friends and colleagues (I used to work as a part time IELTS instructor) and they always complimented my makeup skills. That’s when I created a Facebook page where I started uploading those pictures, and in no time I started receiving messages from different girls asking how much I charge for doing makeup. I quickly set up some rates and packages and within a month, I got my first client,” informed Ramisa, while talking about how she started out as a makeup artist.
According to Ramisa, this season is all about pinks, peaches and nudes. “Looking fresh and glowing with a touch of colours is the best idea now. Moreover, spring is known as the best time for makeup to last really long and so experimenting with makeup can be fun now,” she says.
The thing that Ramisa loves the most about doing makeup on her clients is being able to deliver confidence and happiness. When her clients are really satisfied with their looks and they message her describing how everybody complimented their makeup and how great their experience has been, it inspires Ramisa to work even harder and makes her job meaningful.
For the most spring-like makeup, follow these tips:
• For the eyes, long and voluminous lashes with defined eye brows will give you an instant appeal. Don’t forget to dab on your favourite concealer to hide any of those stubborn dark circles. If you want, you can add some sultry gold or silver colour on your eye lid to steal the day.
• For the lips, just add some pink/peachy/nude lip colour and you’re good to go. Reds can look nice at night times. However, do not opt for overly drying formulas.
• For the hair, add a volume increasing spray mousse and simply give a quick blow dry to your hair. If you have some time, do some big, bouncy curls using a straightener.
• Try using a peachy blush this season. They tend to look so good during spring!
• Skin requires less effort during spring than summer or fall. But make sure to exfoliate and moisturize regularly so that your skin looks supple and healthy. Use sheet masks before going to a special program and know that, sunscreen is your best friend.
Say hello to spring and try this makeup look by Ramisa Parvin, using the following products:
o First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
o Benefit Porefessional Primer
o Maybelline Super Stay Foundation in shade 220
o L.A Girl Pro Concealer in creamy beige
o Huda Beauty Nude Eye Shadow Palette
o E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in shade medium
o Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
o NYC Liquid Eyeliner
o Too Faced Gingerbread Bronzer
o M.A.C Powder Blush in shade Fleur Power
o M.A.C Soft and Gentle Highlighter
o Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in shade dusty rose