Power & Energy
Only 11% of the district’s Boro paddy had been harvested as of Wednesday while the remaining 89%...
‘I used to lose sleep thinking that an early flood this year may destroy all my hard-earned crops...
The project has produced 107 tons of paddy in 40 acres of land, which has seen the highest production...
Getting ready for mango madness
Members of all Chhatra League units have been instructed to assist farmers with their harvest
Paddy growers have already begun harvesting their fields in four districts under Sylhet division. The...
It is not enough to bank on the hopes for a bumper Aman harvest in November. We need a backup
We must do more to support victims of flash floods
An attempt to harvest Boro crop in Bogra reaped a human skull and bones, which a woman claims belongs...
The heat and fumes from the explosion have turned the paddy in the fields around the brick kiln into...
Copyright Ⓒ 2012-2019. 2A Media Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
8/C, FR Tower, Panthapath, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Kazi Anis Ahmed, Publisher