• Sunday, Apr 21, 2019
  • Last Update : 01:39 am
2 die of electrocution in Dhaka, 1...

2 die of electrocution in Dhaka, 1...

Dhaka

Tue, Mar 26 2019

The incident happened in an under construction building in the Siddheshwari area early Tuesday around...

Madrasa student electrocuted during...

Madrasa student electrocuted during...

Dhaka

Sun, Nov 4 2018

The accident occurred on Sunday

Four people die of electrocution in...

Four people die of electrocution in...

Bangladesh

Fri, Sep 21 2018

The incident took place on Dolkhar-Nangalkot road in Nangalkot upazila on Friday

6 motor garage workers electrocuted...

6 motor garage workers electrocuted...

Nation

Wed, Sep 6 2017

Five workers died on the spot the other succumbed to his injuries on the way to hospital

2 electrocuted in Natore

2 electrocuted in Natore

Nation

Thu, Aug 24 2017

The duo got entangled in a snapped live wire on the flooded floor around Thursday afternoon

2 siblings, 1 other killed as autorickshaw...

2 siblings, 1 other killed as autorickshaw...

Nation

Wed, Jun 28 2017

The trio were electrocuted to death as the autorickshaw came into contact with a live wire after falling...

3 members of a family electrocuted in...

3 members of a family electrocuted in...

Bangladesh

Mon, Jun 19 2017

The incidnet took place Monday morning

Brothers sacrifice lives to save...

Brothers sacrifice lives to save...

Bangladesh

Sun, Dec 4 2016

Two siblings died while rescuing their mother, who was electrocuted at Ghoshpara village in Kuliarchar...

Couple electrocuted in Rajshahi

Couple electrocuted in Rajshahi

Bangladesh

Mon, Oct 31 2016

A couple has been electrocuted in Morshedpur village under Bagha upazila of Rajshahi district.

Madrasa student electrocuted during...

Madrasa student electrocuted during...

Bangladesh

Thu, Oct 13 2016

A class VIII madrasa student has been electrocuted during a Tazia procession at Hatirtan under Sadar...

3 of a family electrocuted in...

3 of a family electrocuted in...

Bangladesh

Thu, Sep 15 2016

Three members of a family have died after suffering electric shock near their house.