The deceased was identified as Mizan, 17, son of Rafique Munshi of Bhola district
Fire service primarily suspect both construction workers suffocated to death when they inhaled toxic...
He was reportedly electrocuted while cutting rods with the help of an electric machine in a building...
The incident occurred around 4pm Saturday
His friend Abdul Kuddus Babu said Swapan was called into work at 1am and offered Tk500 extra
“The LGED and government has formed a three-member committee to look into the cause of this...
The deceased, a construction worker, slipped and fell from the third floor of the building on Road 13/B...
Poor safety measures and lack of necessary training for workers are causing frequent casualties at the...
Copyright Ⓒ 2012-2019. 2A Media Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
8/C, FR Tower, Panthapath, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Kazi Anis Ahmed, Publisher