20,277 candidates coming out successful
The result is available at the BPSC official website
Candidates who memorize the most aren’t necessarily good at analytical thought
Applications will open on September 30
The case for reform in the government employment system
But I am not a razakar
The protesters held a peaceful cleaning drive despite having some of its leaders taken away by Chhatra...
The rally was part of the protesters’ attempt to press home their five-point charter of demands
The decision came amid countrywide protests by job seekers demanding reform of the quota system in public...
Currently, 44% are recruited on merit and the remaining 56% on privilege allocated under various...
The reform has to be information based, according to former Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Arefin...
PSC Chairman Mohammad Sadiq said the PSC is nearly finished with the results
It is sad that BCS preparation is all about memorizing guide books
Some of the stars from the film were also present at the show with the cadres
The newly formed forum's committee was announced recently following an election held on February 12 in...
The directive addresses two issues - filling up vacant positions held for the freedom fighters' quota...
Copyright Ⓒ 2012-2019. 2A Media Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
8/C, FR Tower, Panthapath, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Kazi Anis Ahmed, Publisher