What you'll need:
A small paper cup
2 small beads
What to do:
- Use scissors to make a small hole at the base of the cup. This is to make sure that the bead you want to make disappear can pass through easily. Take help from your parents for this step.
- Put the second bead in your pocket.
- Hold the cup with your hands at the base of the cup.
- Drop the object inside the cup and let it pass through the hole and fall in your hand.
- Turn the cup over. The object will seem to have disappeared.
- Reach into your pocket and take the second bead out.
- It will seem that the object has reached your pocket!