• Monday, Sep 24, 2018
  • Last Update : 02:31 am

Kevin Spacey faces three new sexual assault allegations

  • Published at 03:35 pm July 4th, 2018
web-kevin-bbc-1530696711040.jpg
Kevin Spacey BBC

British police received new allegations of Kevin Spacey sexually assaulting men in London and Gloucester

The Scotland Yard has received three new sexual assault allegations against, Oscar winner actor Kevin Spacey. One of the accusations dated back to 1996. 

The allegations were first reported by TMZ and later confirmed by the police to Variety. Meanwhile, London police is investigating the three other assault complaints against the actor already. 

This brings the total number of accusations against Kevin to six. Overall, the Oscar-winning actor has faced sexual assault accusations from more than 30 men.

On February 8, a man reported that he had been sexually assaulted in 2008 in Lambeth, where the Old Vic Theatre is located. Followed by the complaint, another man opened up on February 14, and said that he had been sexually abused in Gloucester in 2013. The third allegation involves a man who said that he was assaulted by Kevin in Westminster back in 1996.

Each of the cases is being investigated by the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command of the Metropolitan Police. 

Spacey won two Oscars for performances in American Beauty (2000) and the Usual Suspects (1996) and between 2004 and 2015 he was artistic director at The Old Vic Theatre in London.