The accused face seven charges of crimes against humanity
The investigation agency of International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) on Thursday prepared and released its probe report against 15 alleged Razakars from Mymensingh.
Of the 15, five have been arrested so far. The arrestees are: Md Gias Uddin Khan, 77, Syed Bodiur Rahman alias Bonu Miah, 70, Md Umed Ali, 87, Md Abu Siddique, 75, and Md Abdul Khalek, 62.
The probe body did not release identities of the other accused due to administrative and security reason.
“We have brought seven charges of crimes against humanity including genocide, murder and rape against the accused. They were involved with the killings of 130 people, injuring 20-25 and raping of a woman,” said the probe body’s Chief Coordinator Mohammad Abdul Hannan Khan.
He was briefing newsmen at a press briefing held at its Dhanmondi office.
Khan said his agency launched investigation against the accused on August 6, 2017 and completed its works.
The investigation agency released a 390-page report in four volumes.