In Dhaka, the deceased were identified as Mofijul Hossain Rihab, 13 and Shamim, 23
Three people have died from electrocution in separate accidents in Dhaka and Rajshahi on Friday.
Two of the incidents occurred in Dhaka, while the other was in Rajshahi.
In Dhaka, the deceased were identified as Mofijul Hossain Rihab, 13 and Shamim, 23.
Rihab was playing cricket when his ball fell onto the roof of a nearby two-storey building in the Arabari area.
When he went to the roof to get the ball, he came into contact with an electrical wire.
Rihab was sent to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH), where the on-duty doctor declared him dead at 11:50am.
Rihab was a sixth grade student of the local Salahuddin School.
Meanwhile, Shamim was electrocuted while working at a plastic factory in the Shaheed Nagar area of Lalbagh.
He was sent to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) Emergency Centre, where the on-duty doctor declared him dead at 12pm.
In Rajshahi, an electrician of the local Palli Bidyut office died from electrocution at Hatatpara in Bagmara upazila.
The deceased was identified as Riazuddin, 50, son of Foyez Uddin of the upazila, reports UNB.
The incident occurred on Friday.
Sources at the Bagmara Palli Bidyut office said Riaz came into contact with a live electric wire while working at Hatatpara and died on the spot.