Misinformation should not be spread in this regard, before confirmation by medical tests, he says.
Health Minister Zahid Maleque said the 312 Bangladeshis who returned from China's Wuhan, the epicentre of coronavirus, will be released after the 14-day of quarantine on Saturday.
"They all are fine. We will release them after all kinds of tests on February 15," the minister said in a program at International Convention City Bashundhara in Dhaka on Thursday.
The Bangladeshis arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport on February 1 and were kept in quarantine at Ashkona Hajj Camp for observation since then.
Mentioning about confusions being spread over coronavirus at various places of the country, the minister said misinformation should not be spread in this regard before confirmation by medical tests.
Meanwhile, after a meeting on Thursday evening, Dr Meerjady Sabrina Flora, director of Institute of Epidemiology Disease Control and Research (IEDCR), said the quarantined Bangladeshis would be able to leave the camp Saturday night as it would take time to complete all the formalities.
"And, particularly those, who live outside Dhaka, can return home on Sunday if they wish to stay the night at the camp," she added.
Meanwhile, China's official death toll from the new coronavirus spiked dramatically on Thursday after authorities changed their counting methods, fuelling concern the epidemic is far worse than being reported, reports AFP.
The deadly epidemic has now officially killed 1,367 people and infected nearly 60,000 in the East Asian country.