A proctorial team member injured in the fire incident has been admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital
The fire which broke out at Dhaka University’s TSC auditorium has been doused.
The matter was confirmed by Dhaka University Proctor Prof AKM Golam Rabbani.
Md Nazmul, a proctorial team member, who was injured in the fire incident, has been admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for treatment.
The fire broke out at TSC auditorium of Dhaka University around 6.20pm from an electric short circuit on Thursday, Proctor Golam Rabbani said.
Md Nazmul was injured and a few electric wires were damaged in the incident.
Two fire fighting units doused the fire, he added.
The electricity supply to the TSC auditorium remains suspended until now.