The deceased were Rajon Sen, 30, and Sujon Sen, 20, sons of Ranjit Sen of the village.
Locals said Chinu Sen, wife of Ranjit Sen, came in contact with a live electric wire of a workshop in the morning while drying her cloths in the sun.
Hearing her screams, her two sons Rajon and Sujon went there and tried to save their mother. But they also got electrocuted with the live wire and died on the spot.
Later, locals rescued the mother and recovered the bodies.
Chowdhury Mizanuzzaman, officer-in-charge of in Kuliarchar police station, confirmed the incident saying that the injured mother was taken to Kuliarchar Upazila Health Complex.