• Sunday, May 26, 2019
  • Last Update : 02:44 pm

Gas leak blaze burns 4 of a family

  • Published at 01:28 pm October 22nd, 2016
  • Last updated at 01:36 pm October 22nd, 2016
Gas leak blaze burns 4 of a family
The injured are Mohammad Azad, 50, his wife Jesmin, 40, their children Roni, 10 and niece Sharmin, 25. Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) police outpost In-Charge Bachchu Mia said: “The fire broke out when Azad went to kitchen to light a cigarette on Saturday morning.” “They were rushed to the hospital around 9am. Azad is in critical condition,” he added quoting Burn Unit Resident Surgeon Partha Shangkar Paul.