The boy died from serious burn injuries to his chest
A minor died of mobile explosion in Bahubal upazila of Habiganj around 2pm on Wednesday.
The deceased Saju Mia, 12, died from serious burn injuries to his chest when his mobile phone exploded in his shirt pocket. He was the son of Jalal Mia and a resident of Chakgaon village.
According to family members, Saju had connected his cell phone to a charger and fell asleep with it in his shirt pocket. The phone being connected to the charger for a prolonged period of time exploded and burnt the left side of his chest.
Family members are shocked and devastated at the sudden death of the teenage boy.